Tirana, Tirane

I have got a flight ticket from Malev in Prishtina office to fly from Prishtina-Budapest-Prague, I have got the visa from Czech Consulate in Skopje and on the flight date 27.12.2009 I was stopped in the pristine airport without any reason, the police said that if we let you go they will not let you go from Budapest, and the reason that I have a Kosovar Passport,it is a responsibility of Malva agency to inform the passengers that if they are having Kosovo passport to not by a tickets from them if they want to use transit Budapest. I am very disappointed on Malev and the people who are working in the malev airport office say nothing about just we are not responsible,which is not true that they are not responsible, that's way they are there, if they sell a tickets they need to provide people with informations. I want to give me back the money of the flight ticket

Had an Experience with Malev Airlines?

Comments

04:00 am 16/06/2011, we are sitting at the airport with a child, Because of the Malev we missed our connection flight to Skopje.The delay of malev's airline from Moscow was 4 hours, we arrived to Budapest at 01: 10 am.

The next flight to Skopje will be at 13: 05 pm. Airport is closed, we cannot get even water, it's too cold, we might get sick. The lady at the Malev transfer desk was to rude, even she allow herself to tell me "shut up". where is human rights???

according to EC passenger right we must get a compensation, but we got a rude behaviour from the staff of Malev airlines at the Budapest. We are two adults and one child freezing and felling thirsty. Where is Malev's staff, how could they left as at the airport without atleast water and blankets. It was totally Malev's fault of flight delay.

We even didn't get our boarding pass to Skopje at the next flight. Your are at the EC, and dealing with your passenger at very bad way.

I want a compansation for all of us.

my email: uae-dubai@mail.ru